Sunday, July 31, 2016

ARC Review: Forever Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Title: Forever Doon
Authors: Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon 
Genre: Fantasy/Magic
Publisher: Blink YA
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Forever Doon by Cary Corp and Lorie Langdon
Amazon | Book Depository | Barns & Noble | Blink YA | Books.A.Millon | Goodreads

With the witch of Doon on the throne, Jamie believed dead, and Duncan and Mackenna trapped in Alloway, Veronica has no choice but to put her grief aside and prepare her remaining followers for the impending battle against the false queen and her forces. But while on a covert mission to steal a powerful elixir from the castle, Veronica discovers her true love may actually be alive, and fighting a battle of his own.

With the Brig o’ Doon destroyed and the portal fragmented, Doon’s forces are not only divided, but also isolated in different dimensions. With the help of a storyteller as ancient as the witch herself, Kenna and Duncan learn they must rebuild the bridge to have any chance of crossing back into Doon with their ragtag army. But when Mackenna insists on fighting as well, Duncan soon realizes the only way he can ensure her safety is to turn her into a cold-hearted killer.

For Vee, Jamie, Kenna, and Duncan, saving their kingdom while keeping their lives intact will take a miracle.

Publication Date: AUG 2, 2017

My Review


(ARC Review: Only my opinions and reactions from the book as a whole will be revealed. I will not be discussing any major plot points, or spoils.)

Let me first start off by saying that I'm sorry I haven't done this review sooner. I got this ARC copy at BookCon this year and was so excited to review it on my blog. But life happen, other book releases happened, book events happened, and I sadly didn't read it until now. But never fear Carey and Lorie didn't disappoint with this one. They have outdone themselves once more, and did phenomenal like they always do. I really loved seeing both Carey and Lorie putting so much into making this final installment amazing. Because it showed in their epic concluding plot line, in their unique and distinct writing styles, in their characters, and in their creative world of Doon. I absolutely loved it, I loved it so much.  I did shed a few tears knowing that this is it for Vee and Kenna, Jamie and Duncan, and all of the Doonians I have come to love so much. Thank you Carey and Lorie for writing such an unforgettable story, and for starting my love for all things Scottish. This series is finally coming to its bitter-sweet end, and I so proud and happy for both of you, you have truly changed my life through this magical saga. Truly moving, and awe-striking. I highly recommend you pick this one up when it comes out tomorrow, if you have read the others, trust me you won't regret it. And if you haven't picked up this series yet, you should, it will change your life. Thanks again Carey and Lorie for this incredible series, I don't think I'll be forgetting Doon anytime soon. And I can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for me in the future, weather that be together or separate, I'll be waiting.

My Posts about Forever Doon





A photo posted by Katelyn (@thefearlessreader) on

No comments:

Post a Comment